There are few things better than a 3-day weekend. Even if when you come back to work on Tuesday, you have at least three different people suggest that the work week should be structured that way all the time. I may have wasted today’s fun potential, but I still have Sunday and Monday to make up for it.
Maybe, it SHOULD be like that every week!
- Watching this video of Charles Schultz drawing Charlie Brown just takes me back to my childhood in a wonderful way.
- I very nearly took the NY Times advice and spent 36 hours on the Mendocino Coast this weekend because they made it sound AMAZING.
- I love this Life magazine shots of high school fashion from 1969 if only because these same girls are the ones giving kids crap these days for how short their skirts are!
- Everyone’s seen the 100 Years of Style in 100 Seconds video by now, but that doesn’t make it less awesome.
- I can’t believe I’m linking Lauren Conrad’s website, but I’m a sucker for yummy-looking cookies.
- Of all the ways listed to fix a bad mood, I think “go outside and play” is the most underrated once you get to be an adult.
- This essay about death and Facebook hit me a little harder than it should have.
- To counterbalance that, please enjoy the fact that ToeSox exist! I may to get some for doing yoga.
- Sometimes xkcd just hits it out of the park. “It’s nice of you to say that, but I know what I did.”