One of my favorite inventions is the “star” feature of my Google Reader. I love being able to favorite posts I read for later consumption. I only wish I could do this with everything else in life as well.
- Clockwork Lemon: Picnics and Picnic Baskets
I’m a little bit in love with this picnic basket. I’ve never been one to pack a picnic, but this basket makes me want to frolic in a meadow or whatever people do while picnicking. LOVE!
- Stanford Magazine: The Menace Within
“You never know what you’re going to get involved in that will turn out to be a defining moment in your life.” – Stanford Prison Experiment “prisoner”
- xkcd: Delivery Notification
Oh, I’ve so been there! I remember trying to get FedEx to pick up my laptop for repair and it taking over a week for the guy to actually ring my apartment to pick it up and it only needed to go to Santa Clara. It was so frustrating to sit there day after day, waiting, when I could just drive 45 minutes south and get it over with!
- The Hairpin: Bacon-Wrapped Egg Cupcakes
A Royal Visit to North America:
- College Fashion: Beauty Inspired by Kate Middleton
Though I, of course, love Kate’s clothes, the thing I am most jealous of is her hair. If only, I could just blow my dry, part in the middle and look fabulous like she seems to!
- Pop2it: Prince William and Kate Middleton at BAFTA gala: Pictures of their most awkward celebrity interactions
Just makes me giggle!
- Movie|Line: SLIDESHOW: 10 Highlights From William and Kate’s Hollywood Whirlwind
Many of the same photos as above, but with more hilarious captions. The Kate and William masks, however, will haunt me in my dreams.
- TresSugar: Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Cutest Cali Moments
I just love that they seem so in love!
- Pop2it: Prince William and Kate Middleton leave LA: Pictures of their adorable last day, spent crafting
These two are just too cute! And Duchess Catherine continues to have impeccable style and courage, as I would never attempt to wear white on a day I would be surrounded by children with paint.
- NY Times: Nothing Sells Like a Duchess
I admit, I tried to buy the Reiss dress she wore to meet the Obamas in June (and really almost did, though I could nary afford the $300+ price tag) before the site crashed. It’s just nice to have a style icon with classic taste. I’ll never be trendy and I can’t pull off most fashion choices that celebrities seem to make. But Kate just has a knack for making classic trendy and I love that.